Project QAQC Manager
Summary of Project QA QC Manager Job Vacancy - Qatar
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of Project Specific Quality Plans and approvals from Project Director/Construction head
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure quality management systems are effective and always improving with project progress.
- Obtain the subcontractors’ quality documentation, review and approve the same prior to the commencement of their activities.
- Implementing preventative occurrence and corrective action procedures and ensuring these are enforced by staff in the future
- Review quality reports and highlighting any potential risks or incidents with appropriate corrective measures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong capability in QA / QC Management with excellent communication and management skills
- Proactive approach to pre-empt and prevent quality related problems
- QA/QC experience with projects of a value above 750 million USD is preferred
- Degree holder in relevant field
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a main contractor with an excellent reputation in civils and infrastructure work, with revenue of $13+ Billion per annum and over 54,000 staff operating in 30 countries around the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary