Project Quality ManagerRef MAX7006 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary HKD35,000- HKD40,000 p/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Attention! An excellent opportunity working for an international curtain wall / façade specialist contractor has arisen for ambitious Project Quality Managers further their career!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for planning and oversight of all Inspection and test requirements for projects ensuring documented records exist and are traceable.
- handle all warranty matters on completion of projects
- Involve in all phases of projects inclusive of design development, submittals, mock ups, manufacturing and field installation.
- Engage in investigation, forensic analysis, remedial work and communication with clients, building managers when issues arise.
- Monitor performance and determining training needs inclusive of own knowledge to maintain industry technical excellence.
- Ensure monitoring and evaluation of suppliers and subcontractors are regularly performed.
- Ensure that a structured program for conducting technical and product related audits and/or reviews is implemented and maintained.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to travel and inspect various company facilities, vendor locations and job sites
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment and development and monitoring of risk controls and actions.
- Advanced skill in data gathering and statistical and trend analysis and providing clear and concise reports from all inspections including corrective action plans where necessary
- Skills in conducting technical and product related audits and/or reviews
- Skills in interpreting project related documents, design drawings, specifications
- Skills in identifying and modifying work processes, technology, and/or products.
- Skills in developing and reporting on performance, compliance and/or non-conformance.
- Plan and perform regular quality inspections at supplier and company facilities of aluminium extrusions, glass, gaskets, stone, steel and silicon’s.
- Manage all aspects of the warranty process including coordination, planning, execution of all remedial work and the communication and closure of warranty items with clients and building managers
- Participate in phased project kick off meetings, including project kick off, performance mock up and production
- Ability to conduct one on one coaching and assessment
- Ability to lead high level investigations with regards materials and products involving internal and external parties.
- Previous site and factory experience for curtain wall installation / manufacturing is a MUST
- Higher Diploma or above in related disciplines
- Good command of English, Cantonese, preferably Mandarin as well
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor with expertise in fitting out, curtain wall, façade and other associated areas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend