Project Quantity Surveyor
A high calibre Project Quantity Surveyor with civil infrastructure contracting experience is needed to join one of the premium contractors working on the massive Thames Tideway project in London.
One of the UK's major infrastructure civil engineering contractors is working on a major section of the Thames Tideway 'super sewer' contract in Central London. This project is scheduled to run for seven years.
The project is technically challenging and an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor is needed to manage cost, contract administration and subcontractor accounts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the cost function and manage the cost team
- Supervise the contract administration function
- Manage subcontractor accounts and cashflow
- Supervise the pricing compensation events/variations
- Lead the Preparation of claims
- Lead the Preparation of interim and final Accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in managing the cost function and manage the cost team
- Extensive experience in the contract administration function
- Experienced in managing subcontractors and cashflow
- Experience of pricing compensation events/variations
- Experience with the preparation of claims
- Experience in preparing final Accounts
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is preferred
- MRICS, MInstCES or similar desired also.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major UK and international construction contractor with building and civil engineering divisions.
This employer offers staff the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications through professional development and offers supervision for the completion of APC to achieve RICS chartership.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Car, pension & healthcare