Project Quantity Surveyor Hong Kong Job Duties:
- Support Project Managers on reviewing incoming project correspondences and give advice
- Oversee measurements/valuations in relation to variation orders.
- Assist in preparing the interim and final payment claims
- Assist in the preparation of subcontract agreements
- Support sales team in vetting contract cocuments and give appropriate advice
- Assess, evaluate and verify subcontractor pricing
- Assist in verifying, assessing and expediting subcontractor’s progress claims
- Evaluate and reconcile subcontractor’s variation claims and dispute if any
Project Quantity Surveyor Hong Kong Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Qualified member of HKIS/RICS is preferred.
- Good experience of working for a Hong Kong contractor as a Quantity Surveying role.
- Knowledge in HVAC, Building Management system, Fire Alarm system, and Security system
- Experience in contractual claims shall be an advantage
- Strong negotiation and communication skills - in both Cantonese and English.
- Willing to travel to Macau as required
The successful applicant will be joining one of the world's leading E&M building control service consultancies based in Hong Kong.
The employer provides customers with services ranging from building automation, HVAC, and security solutions.
Full details will be disclosed to successful applicants.