Project Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8915 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Airport Salary HK$40K - 60K /m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 27/03/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
A major client is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and determined Quantity Surveyor with pre and post contract administration and cost planning experience together with project management experience to oversee multiple projects on the HK Airport.
You will be stationed at HK Airport.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare tender documents and provide tendering and tender assessment support for capital, maintenance, improvement and refurbishment works and various airport development projects
- Perform cost review and tender analysis, and prepare documents for contract awards
- Administer consultancy, works and maintenance contracts including interim payment processing, measurement and valuation of completed works and variations, management of changes and contractual issues, evaluation of claims and settlement of final accounts
- Perform project cost control management including cost engineering, vetting of cost estimates, cost data analysis, project expenditure forecasting, preparing project financial reports
- Assist in development of contracting strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, hard-working and result-oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese with knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Degree holder in Quantity Surveying / Construction Cost Management / Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 6 years' relevant working experience in procurement process and contract administration of multi-disciplinary construction projects
- Professional qualification in Quantity Surveying gained from recognized professional bodies is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major client engaged on the HK Airport project and seeking to strengthen their Quanity Surveying & Cost Planning team with a highly motivated and determined individual.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and comprehensive benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend