Project Quantity Surveyor
This is a site based role working as the Senior Project Quantity Surveyor on a large scale civil engineering project which has a number of years until completion. You will be site based and will report to the Commercial Manager for the duration of the project.
HK$billion civil engineering project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Quantity Surveying duties working on a multi HK$Billion project in Hong Kong.
- Site based and required to liaise with site teams and senior client/contractor management staff as necessary.
- Subcontractor management
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Report the project financial position and project forecasting to the project Commercial Manager
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Main contractor experience is preferred
- Civil engineering project experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional accreditation such as MRICS, HKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Reputable main contractor with a strong reputation in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Yearly bonus
- Full medical coverage