Project Quantity Surveyor
In order to cope with continued business growth this well known and reputable construction company is seeking highly capable and talent Quantity Surveyors.
Large scale civil engineering projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible the whole range of site based Quantity Surveying duties.
- Handle administration of main contracts and subcontracts
- Take a lead role in cost control and budgeting
- Handle material procurement
- Assist with any contractual claims and subcontractor's claims when required
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to senior management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Main contractor experience is preferred
- Experience with civil engineering projects is an advantage
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Strong I.T. skills
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Large scale construction company in Hong Kong with reputation for delivering large scale landmark projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Travel and education allowances
- Medical insurance
- Staff welfare scheme