Project Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Project Quantity Surveyor
An experienced Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a large MTR project in Hong Kong. You will be site working as part a commercial team and reporting to the Commercial Manager. This project has been running for a number of years and has an establish site based team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure commercial support and delivery is provided as appropriate.
- Sub-Contractor and Supplier Package administration from procurement through to final account.
- Manage Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with Sub Contractor and Supplier
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
- Other post contract Quantity Surveying tasks as and when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced working as a Quantity Surveyor on a site based project
- Main contracting background is preferred
- Experience working on Civil Engineering or MTR project is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Ability to work independently with proactive work attitude
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered membership such as MRICS or MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a well respected civil engineering contractor with over 40 years experience in the Hong Kong construction market. Excellent long term career development opportunities on offer. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.