Project Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering, and Planning Departments to ensure commercial support and delivery is provided as appropriate.
- Help manage junior commercial staff including time keeping, leave, job targets and task measurement.
- Sub-Contractor and Supplier Package administration from procurement through to final account.
- Assist with Variations, Re-measurement and Final Accounts.
- Facilitate and promote partnering with Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
- Manage and track all Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables (Bonds, Insurances and Warranties).
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with Sub Contractor and Supplier
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Arrange timely procurement of Sub-Contracts to avoid Project delays.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good level of relevant experience with a Main Contractor
- Demonstrable experience in re-measurement, valuing variations, cost control, contract administration, claims preparation and sub-contractors' accounts.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Main Contractor background with experience of Civil Engineering/MTR projects is preferred.
- Fluent English and excellent writing skills.
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for the position of Quantity Surveyor/Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Excellent salary package and benefits are available to the right candidate. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
To find out more or to apply for this position, please ONLY make contact via the Maxim Recruitment website using the link below: