Project Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Project Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Kowloon
A Project Quantity Surveyor is required to join an established commercial team working on a large scale MTR project in Hong Kong. You will be site based working for a main contractor as part of a joint venture project.
- A large scale MTR station project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sub-Contractor management
- Assist with Variations and Final Accounts.
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with Sub Contractor and Supplier
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
- Other Quantity Surveying related duties when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Main contractor experience is preferred but not essential
- Previous MTR project experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS, MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
With operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and South Asia this large scale construction company has recently began construction of a large scale MTR project in Hong Kong and requires Quantity Surveying staff to join the project team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme
- Other allowances
- Medical insurance
- Regular performance and pay reviews