Project Quantity Surveyor
An international civil engineering construction contractor is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work in Hong Kong on a large scale project.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Hong Kong based Quantity Surveyor to join a leading international contractor who specialises in large scale civil engineering projects.
HK$billion civil engineering project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle post contract duties
- Prepare provisional variation orders
- Claims preparation
- Provide commercial advice to other departments when required
- Any other duties as directed by the Commercial Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Contracting experience is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong in contractual knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant disciplines
- Member of RICS / HKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international contractor with a reputation for delivering large scale civil engineering projects. This company can offer excellent long term career prospects both in Hong Kong and other Asia locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Full medical coverage