Project Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Quantity Surveying duties working on a multi HK$Billion rail related project in Hong Kong.
- Site based and required to liaise with site teams and senior client/contractor management staff as necessary.
- Subcontractor management
- Manage and check all contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Review subcontractor tender documents
- Report the project financial position including monthly cost value reconciliations and project forecasting to the project Commercial Manager
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Assist with the collation and preparation of claims if required
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent Cantonese and English language skills essential
- Good level of experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor working for a Main Contractor on large scale projects
- Experience of working on MTR/Tunnel/Civil Engineering projects is an advantage
- Target Cost contract experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is required.
- MRICS, HKIS, or equivalent professional membership/qualification is preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major building & civil engineering contractor with a great reputation for delivering major projects in Asia. Full details and salary package available will be disclosed to successful applicants.