Project Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with an existing on-site team through to project completion.
- Responsible for project contract administration.
- Deal with any sub-contractor accounts.
- Checking of measurements and re-measurements.
- Oversee measurements/valuations in relation to variation orders.
- Responsible for project cost control.
- Take a lead role in any claim preparation and associated works
- Manage less senior staff to complete projects within specific time-scales.
- Regularly report to senior staff regarding contract/payment issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good experience of working for a Hong Kong contractor as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience of working on government projects is an advantage.
- Experience of working on both Civil and Build projects.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills - in both Cantonese and English.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS/MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Large main contracting organisation with a strong presence in Hong Kong, China and Asia. Attractive salary and benefits package on offer to successful candidates.