Project Quantity Surveyor - MTR Project
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering and Planning Departments to ensure commercial support and delivery is provided as appropriate.
- Sub-Contractor and Supplier Package administration from procurement through to final account.
- Assist with Variations, Re-measurement and Final Accounts.
- Manage and track all Sub-Contractor and Supplier commercial deliverables
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with Sub Contractor and Supplier
- Actively assist in maintaining Project positive cash flow.
- Communicate effectively with other Commercial team members to ensure successful project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with Main Contractor in Hong Kong
- MTR/Civil Engineering project experience is preferable but not required
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional qualification such as MRICS or MHKIS is desirable but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the leading construction companies in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. With an extensive portfolio of high profile construction projects in the region you will benefit from excellent career progression opportunities. Excellent salary and benefits are on offer. Full details will be disclosed the shortlisted candidates.