Project Quantity Surveyors
The project is a large construction project valued at circa £200m and based in Dubai.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The successful candidate will be the main point of contact on-site for the day-to-day commercial and contractual issues on the project.
- The primary purpose of your role will be to maximise the value for the project and minimise the company's risk.
- You will be responsible for reporting to the Head Office based Commercial Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Will have previous experience of successfully performing in a site based Project QS / Commercial Management role on large scale building projects
- Will have a firm understanding of contractual issues and how to act accordingly to protect the company from risk
- A strong bias towards working for reputable main contractors is desired
- A strong understanding of efficient systems and procedures and how to implement and follow such procedures efficiently
- Previous experience of performing both pre & post contract duties is an advantage but not necessarily essential
- Will be educated to Degree level (or similar equivalent) or higher
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a UK based main contractor with an established overseas presence in numerous continents around the World. They work to the highest International standards and are recognised as a leading employer. They are a multi-discipline main contractors working predominantly on major projects both domestically and internationally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Circa 40k AED - 45k AED + Flights + Medical Insurance
- 5.5 Day Week