QA Manager- Structural SteelRef MAX7054 Job Posted 02/09/2015 Region Dubai Location Dubai Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A specialist contractor is currently working on a massive structural project in Dubai. A QA Manager is required to start work as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain the QA system of large scale steelworks projects and other buildings work.
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure quality systems are effective and always improving with project progress.
- Review quality reports and handle any potential risks or incidents with appropriate corrective measures and implement preventative methods for future.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of the QA documentation and ensure such documentation like quality manuals are followed and adhered to by all involved parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous quality knowledge and experience in a QA/QC position, ideally within a structural steelworks and large scale buildings work environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree qualified in civil/structural engineering or a relevant field of study.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international specialist contractor, highly reputed for delivery of major projects involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend