Jobs QA/QC Systems Manager (MAX5616)
QA/QC Systems ManagerRef MAX5616 Job Posted 09/05/2016 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Discussed at IV Shortlist Stage Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of QA/QC Systems Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A specialist contractor is currently working on a massive transportation hub project in Hong Kong. A QA Manager is required to start work as soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain the QA system of large scale steelworks projects and other buildings work.
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure quality systems are effective and always improving with project progress.
- Review quality reports and handle any potential risks or incidents with appropriate corrective measures and implement preventative methods for future.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of the QA documentation and ensure such documentation like quality manuals are followed and adhered to by all involved parties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous quality knowledge and experience in a QA/QC position, ideally within a structural steelworks and large scale buildings work environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Cantonese would be ideal.
- Degree qualified in civil/structural engineering or a relevant field of study.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an Australian based specialist contractor dealing with works involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management. They have offices all over Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. This is a bright opportunity with plenty of room for development.
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend