Quality Assurance Manager (Construction & Curtain Wall)
A great opportunity to take a leadership in drive quality assurance for one of our client's iconic curtain wall project in Hong Kong as a Quality Assurance Manager. The right applicant is to guarantee the compliance of the curtain wall construction project requirements & the internal Company’s quality procedures & guidelines as far as processes & products are concerned throughout the Project Management Process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the various departments within the company as well as the Project team, Site team & Sub Contractors to establish, submit & gain approval of the Project -Quality Plan (PQP) & the Site Inspection & Test Plan (SITP).
- Ensure that the Project & Site team members are fully briefed on what their responsibilities are under the PQP & SITP.
- Ensure that the FITP (Factory Inspection & Test Plan) is properly prepared (by the factory) & in accordance with the Project specifications, Group policy &
- Government Regulations.
- Ensure that the Project Team, Site Team & Design team are in full alignment with regards to quality & ISO documentation.
- Ensure that the project follows the company’s Quality Management system to ensure compliance with ISO9001.
- Participate (as required) in project kick-off meeting, internal project meetings, design reviews, project reviews for compliance of design & specifications, make/transport/ install-ability, cost development, program, resources, mock-ups, samples, tests, approvals, etc.
- Maintain quality related records such as Site inspections, Site tests, NCR’s (Non-Conformance Reports), CAR’s (Corrective Action reports) e
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally a Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Quality Manager.
- Solid experience in unitized curtain wall, glass wall & façade stick systems is required.
- Excellent staff management skills are required.
- Excellent Communication Skills are required.
- Practical experience in curtain wall & façade installation is preferred.
- Practical experience in curtain wall production activities including fabrication & assembly of curtain wall panels is preferred.
- Knowledge in using programs / tools like Total Contract Management tools (TCM) for time and budget planning & review and constant control and documentation of it
- Ability to understand design, production & installation procedures.
- Solid knowledge of ISO9001.
- Good command of communication and written skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
Degree in Building Engineering & Management / Quality Assurance Management or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a leading façade and interior company throughout the world. It is active in 27 countries worldwide and has always been striving for excellence in different projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive package is available for suitable candidates.