Quality Assurance Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- To provide a high level management role within the expanding global (HSE) Q division which oversees all global (HSE )Q activities.
- To support (HSE) Q management systems development, implementation and continual improvement throughout the company.
- Provide support and direction to Regional Head Office (HSE) Q teams (MENA/SE Asia/India) and project/business division teams (plant, civil, building, and housing).
- Undertake business trips as required by the company for the purpose of (HSE)Q audits, general support, training, supervision etc (may be up to 1 month term).
- Carryout tender stage reviews for (HSE) Q and related issues and identify and report on requirements and risk.
- Support 3rd party ISO certification audits.
- Ensure that the integrated management system is developed in accordance with best global practice, focussed on, and committed to continual improvement whilst meeting Customer, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and satisfying both corporate and external stake holders and report accordingly.
- Provide specialist training/seminars/presentations to internal and/or external audiences
- Champion and promote the awareness of Customer requirements throughout the business and communicate with Customers and other related interested parties in relation to (HSE) Q matters.
- Support the development and management of the corporate (HSE) Q policies, objectives, governance and the integrated management system.
- Support the implementation of the integrated management system and corporate (HSE) Q policies by way of audits, training programmes, surveillance, general monitoring and collection and analysis of (HSE) Q KPI related data including customer feedback from which corrective/preventive action plans will be generated and other corporate level continual improvement initiatives will be based.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MENA/Asia experience an distinct advantage
- Good team player with excellent communication skills whilst confident and able to work alone as required
- Self motivated and able to drive improvement, change and new initiatives
- Rises to the challenge!.
- Demonstrable and verifiable experience history
- Major main contractor preferable also consultants/major subcontractors
- Good references required
- Related degree preferable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major global engineering & construction group delivering land mark multi billion USD projects around the World.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly attractive salary and package available including salary, housing, transport, schooling, medical and flights.