Quality EngineerRef MAX8834 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Tsuen Wan Salary 30-45K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 09/12/2019 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
Our client has recently secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the HK Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a Quality Engineer with airports or major public facilities experience preferably in building services and building works.
You will be based initially in the clients Tsuen Wan office then transferred to the project site at CLK after 1 year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the project team & Sub Contractors to establish, submit & gain approval of the Project -Quality Plan (PQP) & the Site Inspection & Test Plan (SITP).
- Ensure that the Project team members are fully briefed on what their responsibilities are under the PQP & SITP.
- Ensure that the FITP (Factory Inspection & Test Plan) is properly prepared & in accordance with the Project specifications, Group policy & -Government Regulations.
- Ensure that the project and design teams are in full alignment with regards to quality & ISO documentation.
- Participate in project kick-off meeting, internal project meetings, design reviews, project reviews for compliance of design & specifications, make/transport/ install-ability, cost development, program, resources, mock-ups, samples, tests, approvals, etc.
- Maintain quality related records such as Site inspections, Site tests, NCR’s (Non-Conformance Reports), CAR’s (Corrective Action reports) etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ of relevant QA/QC management experience.
- Experience in buildings and building services, preferably on airports or major public facilities.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to understand design, production & installation procedures.
- Solid knowledge of ISO9001.
- Cantonese and English proficiency is mandatory
Degree in Building Engineering & Management / Quality Assurance Management or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield information systems. They have secured a major contract on HK Airport and now building their project team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend