Quality Manager - Marine
A leading international civil engineering contractor requires an experienced Quality Manager with some marine experience to work on a large scale marine project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develope and implement a best in class Quality Management System (QMS) befitting of a large scale civils project
- Liaise with client to ensure quality standards are achieved or exceeded
- Lead the quality management team inclding Quality engineers and inspectors
- Lead quality audits and geberate / close out NCR's
- Review quality reports and handle any potential risks
- Lead QC inspectors and material engineers in inspecting developments against required quality specifications
- Report QA/QC inspections and developments to the leadership team.
- Provide related training and mentoring to QMS team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in marine related infrastructure projects
- Experience in managerial role.
- English and Cantonese reading & writing is required
- Good team player with excellent communication skills whilst confident and able to work alone as required
- Self motivated and able to drive improvement, change and new initiatives
- Degree qualified in civil/structural engineering or a relevant field of study.
- Post qualification in qualty management is highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Major global contractor with an enviable reputation for delivering world class civil infrastructure and building projects
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive Salary package available for the right candidate who is available in the short term