Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute as part of a team in a QS role to completion on site and to final account & claims.
- Assist in checking contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Review subcontractor documents
- Assist the Senior Surveyor with reporting the project financial position including project forecasting
- Work on contractual, financial and commercial issues to provide advice to the project team working with the Senior Quantity Surveyor when appropriate
- Assist with the collation and preparation of claims as required
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of working as a Quantity Surveyor on Civil Engineering projects in Hong Kong
- Candidates from a main contracting background are preferred however candidates with consultancy experience will also be considered
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
**Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Project Quantity Surveyor**
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar Construction/Engineering discipline
- Chartered membership such as MRICS/MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong contractor with a proven track record of delivering large scale billion dollar construction projects in Hong Kong. Covering 3 areas of expertise; Civil Engineering, Buildings and Environmental, you will have exposure to a variety of construction projects and will benefit from excellent training and career development opportunities. The company offers structured in-house training courses aimed at improving the capabilities of staff and enhancing career development. Excellent salary package is on offer to successful candidates. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.