Quantity Surveyor - Civil Engineering Projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work in a team of Quantity Surveyors on site based construction
- Work on site through to project completion including final account & claims.
- Undertake site quantity surveying functions.
- Check all contract arrangements to and from the client and any sub-contractors.
- Assist with the pricing of major variations and extra works & follow through to the receipt of payment
- Draft appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team working with senior staff where necessary
- Assist with collation and preparation of claims if required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Candidates with a main contracting background are preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered membership such as MRICS, MHKIS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the Hong Kong's most established main contracting companies with a long history of working on landmark construction projects. Attractive salary and benefits are on offer to suitably qualified candidates. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.