Quantity Surveyor - Claims Work
A Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor is needed to join a well established consulting firm. The successful candidate will be seconded to work on major projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To oversee and manage a site team of QS as required
- Subcontractor management
- VO/CFI/Claims preparation/Negotiation
- Maximize revenue for your client
- Complete valuation or variation or additional works related tasks
- Maintain good relationship with clients and develop extra business opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of major civil engineering or building projects preferred
- Experience of working for a leading UK or international contracting company
- Experience in managing and leading a team of commercial staff
- Proactive and confident style of management and working
- Fluent in spoken and written English is essential
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and multi-disciplined Quantity Surveying and Claims consultancy. They have an enviable client base in Hong Kong and can offer great opportunities and highly competitive salary packages.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The employer provides very attractive salary, plus discretionary bonus, medical and work-related educational sponsorship.