Quantity Surveyor - Curtain Walling
Due to continued growth in Hong Kong construction specialist is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in a dynamic and challenging business environment. You will part of the commercial team delivering Quantity Surveying expertise to various projects in Hong Kong.
Various curtain walling, fit out, A&A and renovation projects in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and control the costs within curtain walling projects in Hong Kong
- Utilise Cost Planning, Estimating, Cost Analysis, Cost-in-use Studies and Value Management to establish a project budget
- Prepare and submit pricing documents for the tender submission of potential projects
- Measurement and pricing of construction works to be performed or actually performed.
- Oversee completion of the project works and agreement through to the Final Account
- Report to the Commercial Manager on all commercial issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Experience working with a contractor is preferred
- Previous experience with curtain walling projects is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Good negotiation skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional membership such as MRICS, MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Well established construction contractor with a strong presence in Hong Kong. You benefit from excellent project exposure with the chance to grow and develop your career with a dynamic and forward thinking company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- In housing training and development opportunities