Quantity Surveyor (E&M)Ref MAX7282 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Tsim Sha Tsui Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious E&M Quantity Surveyor to join a leading construction company in Hong Kong.
Large scale E&M projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a wide range of duties including administration of main contracts and subcontracts
- Handle cost control, budgeting and material procurement
- Handle contractual claims and subcontractors’ claims for E&M projects.
- Provide commercial support and advice to other departments when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Candidates with extensive knowledge and experience of EM&/Building Services are preferred
- Experience working within contracting organisations is preferred
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional chartered status such as MRICS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable construction company based in Hong Kong with a long history of working on landmark projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience and current package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical coverage
- Staff welfare and career development scheme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend