Quantity SurveyorRef MAX6790 Job Posted 23/03/2017 Region South East England Location Aylesbury Salary £41k + health and pension Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Quantity Surveyor is needed for a role in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire to work on a highways maintenance contract.
The project is due to last until 2022 and the value lies at around £50 Million
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuation
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Client liaison management
- Preparation of final accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
You must have some prior experience of working as a Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a Main or Subcontrator.
Preferably, you would have prior highways experience
- Candidates who hold a degree qualification (or similar equivalent) are preferred, however candidates working towards this with relevant experience would be considered
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are a leading main contractor specialising in the roads & highways sector of construction. They are very reputable in the industry and work on major frameworks in this area, providing front line and cost effective solutions and projects in the civil engineering sector.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Pension and healthcare are involved in the additional package incentives
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend