Summary of Quantity Surveyor
Our client a global construction management consultancy are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who is excited about working on large rail projects for an renowned organisation in Hong Kong . Candidates with both Consultancy/Contractor background will be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preforming post contract commercial services
- Managing main contractor and sub-contractors accounts
- Preparing monthly valuation and payment
- Producing good quality monthly cost report
- Variations (compensation/ additional time/ additional works)
- Negotiating and settling final accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in quantity surveying
- Civil engineering, rail experience preferred
- Relevant experience working in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must (with Cantonese preferred).
- Good English report writing skills required
- Candidates with Consultancy or Contracting experience will be considered.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Cost Management/Engineering or equivalent.
- RICS or HKIS membership preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful job applicant for this role will be joining a leading construction consultancy organisation. For this is a long term role with excellent opportunity for career progression and professional development. Full support will be given to candidates looking to develop a long term career with the company. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS SITE BASED WORKING FOR THE CLIENT ORGANISATION.