Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration on a large water treatment project in Hong Kong
- Work within an onsite team to project completion on site and to final account
- Checking measurements & re-measurements
- Preparation of paperwork towards final account
- Subcontractor management
- Change schedule management / change orders
- Preparation of claims as required
- Client liaison when necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working on projects with M&E/MEICA content is preferred.
- Previous water treatment project experience is desirable.
- Candidates with more generalist project experience will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining an international contractor who design, build, operate and maintain water supplies, effluent treatment and desalination plants. You will be site based on a large water treatment project within Hong Kong. Attractive salary and benefits are on offer for suitable candidates. Full details along with the package available will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.