Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute as part of a site based commercial team towards completion and final account & claims.
- Check contract arrangements within your area of responsibility to and from the client and sub-contractors.
- Review subcontractor documents
- Assist the Senior Surveyor and Commercial Manager with reporting the project financial position including project forecasting
- Take part in drafting appropriate contract documents, notifications and letters of entitlement & have them checked by others in the commercial team on site.
- Work on contractual, financial and commercial issues to provide advice to the project team
- Assist with the collation and preparation of claims as required
- Identification and control of risks and opportunities
- Regular communication with project colleagues to ensure project delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with a main contractor on a Civil Engineering project is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese are essential
- Good level of IT skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar qualification
- Chartered membership such as MRICS/MHKIS is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining one of the largest main contractors who operate in Asia and the Middle East. The company has a large portfolio of Civil Engineering projects in Hong Kong and has a track record of delivering landmark large scale construction projects. Excellent salary and benefits package are on offer along with ongoing training and career development support.