This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join a well known international civil engineering contractor. You will be site based and will assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor in day to day Quantity Surveying duties.
The successful candidate will be joining a leading civil engineering contractor as a site based Quantity Surveyor. The successful candidate will benefit from long term career development and progression opportunities.
**Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Quantity Surveyor**
Large scale civil engineering projects in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with measuring and pricing of variations
- Assist with budgetary cost control and cash-flow projection
- Assisting on procurement and management of subcontracts
- Compiling and updating commercial accounts and records
- Assist the Senior Quantity with any other duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Some post graduate experience working as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Contracting experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Good I.T. skills
- Degree or similar qualification in Quantity Surveyor or related discipline
- Professional chartered status is an advantage but not essential.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international civil engineering contractor with strong reputation for delivering large scale landmark construction projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous salary package
- Yearly bonus
- Medical coverage
- Staff welfare and development programme