Responsibilities and Duties
- Work within a team of Quantity Surveyors to project completion on site and to final account & claims.
- Undertake site quantity surveying functions.
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Checking measurements & re-measurements
- Assist with preparation of claims as required
- Preparation of paperwork towards final account
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a major building or civil engineering contractor.
- Experience on rail projects is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
- A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is highly desirable
- Membership of an internationally recognised professional institute such as the HKIS or RICS.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major Hong Kong building & civil engineering contractor involved with various projects throughout Hong Kong and Asia. The successful candidate will be joining an exciting civil engineering project and will benefit from excellent career progression opportunities. Full details will be given to successful applicants