Responsibilities and Duties
- Attending monthly site meetings with client discussing progress and project concerns relating to the mechanical and electrical (M&E) subcontract
- Reviewing and implementing the provisions of the contract with the respective parties.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly M&E cost reports detailing cash-flow and liabilities
- Producing monthly valuations and agreeing the sums due for M&E works
- Issuing mechanical & electrical tender information and appointing subcontractors for the various works packages to be let out.
- Monitoring subcontractor applications and issuing relevant notices and payments thereafter agreeing a final sum for the subcontracted M&E works.
- Monitoring of contract programme detailing matters affecting progress and advising client of implications.
- Administrating variations in accordance with prevailing contract conditions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience of working on mechanical and electrical (M&E), electrical & mechanical (E&M) or MEP projects is essential. This can be experience gained with a main contractor, subcontractor or cost consultant/PQS.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate experience of having managed their own packages of work unassisted and to a good standard.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying (or equivalent) is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful applicant will be joining one of Hong Kong's leading construction companies. You will benefit from excellent project exposure with opportunities for excellent career development. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.