Summary of Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A major international Civil Engineering Contractor requires Quantity Surveyors of all levels to work on a major new tunnelling infrastructure project in Hong Kong. This is a landmark HK$billion project and is due to start imminently. You will be site based working within a team of Commercial staff and reporting directly the site Commercial Manager.
A landmark HK$billion construction project in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role in a team of Quantity Surveyors working on site
- Work on site through to project completion including final account & claims.
- Undertake site quantity surveying functions.
- Check all contract arrangements to and from the client and any sub-contractors.
- Draft appropriate contract documents
- Help prepare commercial reports for presentation to senior commercial figures
- Provide contractual, financial and commercial advice to the project team working with senior staff where necessary
- Assist with collation and preparation of claims if required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong experience working for a Main Contractor in Hong Kong
- Specific Civil Engineering/Tunnelling project experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
**Candidate with more experience can be considered for positions of SQS**
- Degree Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- MRICS, MHKIS or similar professional membership is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a major international contractor who has a strong background in Hong Kong
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary and allowances
- Yearly bonus
- Regular pay reviews