Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform full spectrum of quantity surveying duties, include pre and post contract and closing final accounts
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Contract administration
- Variation assessment
- Dispute Resolution and claims management
- Review relevant policies and procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in contracts administration or quantity surveying
- Proficiency in MS applications, such as PowerPoint, Power Project, MS Excel & MS Words and AutoCAD.
- Fluent written & spoken Cantonese & English is ESSENTIAL
- Conversational Putonghua is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- Chartership with recognized institution such as RICS or MICE highly desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a world-class international firm with projects all over the world. Employees are greatly valued in this company, By joining them, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.