Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7777 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Leicester Salary £35k - £40k + benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
Projects will vary throughout the built environment, with an initial focus on public sector education projects as a Quantity Surveyor. Project values rang up to £20m -£25m and will include education re-builds, refurbishments, and fit outs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre and post contract Quantity Surveying duties on projects as Quantity Surveyor
- Contract administration
- Ensure deadlines are met through a premium cost and project management service
- Work predominantly with NEC form of contract, as well as JCT form of contract on some occasions
- Attend client meetings with the commercial lead when necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Consultancy / PQS experience
- Experience in the built environment
- Public or Private sector experience
- NEC or JCT contract experience
- Degree qualification is preferred
- On route to completing your APC, or motivated to undertake
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a multi-disciplinary consultancy specialising in a variety of project sectors of varying values. They are a growing organisation with a 2020 vision, and a very strong presence in all areas of the UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend