Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7247 Job Posted 05/06/2019 Region London Location London Salary £40k - £50k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Steve Thomas
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join a global engineering consultancy and cost management firm to provide pre and post contract commercial management services in the London rail sector. You will work in a client facing role gaining fantastic project exposure to stimulate unrivalled career growth within this sector.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor in the Rail sector on exciting projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will have client exposure and ensure that client objectives are met through the delivery of a value added cost management service.
- You will be managing the commercial activities on major work-streams, projects and programmes to deliver commercial control.
- Management of estimating and cost planning
- Management of construction, engineering, supply and service contracts.
- Identifying and assessing potential risks to commercial agreements and supplier performance.
- Working within a team of commercial staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will need to have experience in the rail sector
- Consultancy or Main Contracting experience is required for this role
- Main Contracting experienced Quantity Surveyor will show desire and clear motivation to work for a consultancy organisation
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is strongly desired
- MRICS full membership is preferred or on route
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a £billion+ management construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are at the forefront of the worldwide construction industry, and provide clients with the full spectrum of programme and commercial management services by providing multi-disciplinary teams who are capable of serving the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive remuneration package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend