Our Client is seeking a motivated experienced professional with a strong construction/ building management background to join their highly regarded Developments team as Senior Quantity Surveyor.
This is an exciting time to join an expanding Company that offers great career progression and plenty of ongoing project opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will involve the following:
- Preparation of feasibility studies
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Reviewing tenders and reporting and recommending tenderers
- Preparation and negotiating of Contracts
- Preparation of interim valuations
- Review of subcontractor invoices
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of reports on expenditure and money received
- Negotiating and agreeing Final Accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- main contracting background
- ideally chartered (MRICS) with a minimum of 3 years experience of working on Design and Build and Construction Management projects using JCT contracts.
- experience of the full commercial function, from cost planning, procurement of sub contractors, to final accounts with a recognised contractor.
- be able to work independently and confidently under pressure in a fast paced environme
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our Client is a rapidly growing company formed by an independent hotel compnay to design; build and project manage hotel developments, new build apartments, office fit-outs and secure facilities. Specialisms include architectural design, quantity surveying, planning, project management and M&E.