Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8584 Job Posted 14/09/2018 Region South East England Location Reading, Berkshire Salary £32k - £45k + Car Allowance + Pension Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Quantity Surveyor capable of managing their own projects is required to work for a specialist sub-contractor who manufacture and install balconies onto high rise projects in the South East region.
Whilst the Head Office is based in Berkshire, the vast majority of the company’s business is situated in central London. The employer typically supplies and installs modular balconies to tier 1 contractors and developers on high rise projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will assist senior commercial staff with their duties on multiple projects. Typical duties you will be involved in will include:
- Managing payments
- Financial reporting
- Attending site meetings
- Assisting with the production of various reports
- Cost value reconciliations
- Mentoring of junior members of staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have previous experience in managing their own projects ideally.
- Ideally candidates will come from a main / sub contractor background.
- Previous experience / knowledge of the installation of balconies is advantageous, but not essential.
- Exposure to pre and post contract duties would be advantageous, however is not essential.
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Candidates should hold a formal qualification in Quantity Surveying. Ideally HND or higher.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a market leader in the manufacturing and supply of balconies. They work with some of the leading developers and main contractors in the London area installing modular balconies onto high rise residential towers.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£32k - £45k
+ Car Allowance
- Quantity Surveyor Staffordshire, Midlands - £34k - £44k + Car (DOE)
- Quantity Surveyor Leicester, East Midlands - £35k - £45k + benefits
- Quantity Surveyor Leicester, East Midlands - £32k-£40k + benefits
- Quantity Surveyor Coventry, Warwickshire - £36k - £46k + Car + Pension
- Quantity Surveyor Birmingham, West Midlands - £36k - £42k + Car + Pension
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend