Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Management of valuations
- Checking measurements & re-measurements
- Management of Cost value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Evaluating interim payment for application to client or from subcontractors
- Change schedule management / change orders
- Preparing measurements and valuations for variation orders and final accounts among client and/or subcontractors;
- Pricing compensation events
- Providing contractual advice to Project Managers during project execution
- Reporting regularly to the supervisor regarding contractual and payment matters.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good level of experience working with either a major international or a local Hong Kong main contractor is preferable.
- Cantonese speakers are required for this role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently
- BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent is highly desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Hong Kong based Main Contractor who has various ongoing projects including building construction, foundations, civil engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering, maintenance works and fitting out works. Full details will be disclosed to the successful candidate.