This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading contractor in Hong Kong working on large scale construction projects. This is a site based role and you will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Large scale HK$billion building construction projects
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle re-measurement
- Assist with valuing variations
- Assist with cost control
- Handle contract administration
- Assist with claims preparation when required
- Handle subcontractor's accounts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with a contractor in Hong Kong
- Building project experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Competent I.T. skills.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status is an advantage but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Leading Hong Kong construction company with a large portfolio of civil engineering and building projects. They offer excellent training and development with long term career development opportunities.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience and current package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical coverage
- In-house training and develop