Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out periodic valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Preparation and monitoring of project cash flow forecasts.
- Measuring, valuation, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Preparing to submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensuring business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Regular communication with project management and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have quantity surveying experience in civil engineering, preferably on roads
- You will be able to work off your own initiative, and solve problems on site using the experience you have.
- Contractor experience
- BSc degree or equivalent
- RICS chartership is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a top tier international contractor, who operate a £multi-billion turnover per annum in the UK alone, and is one of the largest contractors worldwide.