Rail Systems Assurance Specialist
Summary Rail Systems Assurance Specialist
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent Rail Systems Assurance Specialist to join a focused PM team on a metro project in UAE.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide direct support to the Client Directors and CEO Office on System Assurance matters
- Assist the Client in their safety certification process.
- Monitor The Engineer, Contractors and Operator’s activities related to Safety and System Assurance on the existing rail lines as well as new projects in the pipeline.
- Monitor the RAM Demonstration Period, support the ‘Safety Focus Group’ activities, and monitor the ISA’s activities for new projects .
- Support the ‘Operations Review Panel’ activities for the existing lines.
- Support the Client on Safety / System Assurance matters for the current project as well as on RAMS matters during pre-contract award phase for future lines
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in systems assurance / risk management on major civil infrastructure / rail projects.
- Previous working experience in ME is desirable.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Construction or engineering related degree.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Leading global construction management / PM organisation with a solid reputation for delivering complex projects for demanding clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and expat package available for the right candidate including