Recruitment ConsultantRef MAX8670 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Central, Hong Kong Island Salary HK$15-30,000 + commission Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
Maxim Recruitment is looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant for their Hong Kong Office based in Central. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international recruitment company working in the construction , engineering and property development space.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team, assisting in the recruitment of construction professionals for some of the world’s most exciting construction projects in major International cities.
The position would suit applicants with confidence, ambition and ideally some direct or indirect sales experience. This recruitment consultant job offers a market leading bonus scheme which is designed to incentivise hard work and reward recruitment consultants who achieve good results.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidate sourcing, interviewing & management through the recruitment process
- Understand client job descriptions and client requirements and pro-actively search for suitable candidates
- Assist in the identification of business leads and develop such leads to grow the client base with a view to eventually establishing a sector of new clients solely managed by yourself
- Establish and develop a network of contacts within a specialist niche of the construction sector via effective networking and providing excellent service
- Improve on your industry knowledge via reading relevant trade press regularly and learning from others in the office
- Managing multiple job vacancies and candidate searches at any one time
- Meeting sales targets
Maxim Recruitment will provide the necessary recruitment training and assistance to succeed in the above recruitment consultant duties and responsibilities, but candidates must be pro-active in their approach to the recruitment sales process, mastering their knowledge of their recruitment sector and learning the long established and highly successful Maxim Recruitment systems & procedures.
Working hours are 9am to 6pm 5 days a week for full time staff, although many of our staff around the world will work extra time as required to ensure client satisfaction and that candidates are managed through the recruitment process to successful conclusion.
We are also willing to consider part time applicants willing to work upwards of 20 hours per week.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have the confidence and motivation to talk with senior professionals via the telephone as one of their main daily tasks. These calls will be a mixture of warm and cold business development calls and account management calls, as well as candidate initial approach and interview calls.
- Excellent organisational planning and multi-tasking skills should be evident in previous experience or abilities
- Some previous experience of working in a sales based role or doing regular sales related tasks would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of the construction sector is not needed (full training will be given) however a previous qualifications or knowledge of the construction sector would be helpful. We of course would welcome applicants who are qualified or experienced within the construction industry itself & who are looking at a change of career direction.
- Candidates should be computer literate and able to use databases, Excel, Word, Outlook and be able to research information on the internet
- Candidates should be proficient in English and Cantonese both verbal and written. Mandarin proficiency would be an advantage.
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Achievement of Bachelor degree or a similar equivalent qualification in English & Maths is expected.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Maxim Recruitment is a specialist construction recruitment agency with offices in UK, Dubai, Hong Kong and Canada. Maxim Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of white collar professionals in the construction industry such as engineers, project managers & quantity surveyors.
The business was established in the UK in 2003. We have a very strong construction client and candidate relationships and a high level of repeat and referred business.
New employees at Maxim Recruitment can expect mentorship from experienced Recruitment Consultants, a formal recruitment training process during their 3 month probation period and the chance to earn a good salary and generous sales bonuses in a vibrant and exciting industry.
As well as having vacancies for Recruitment Consultants, Administrators and Senior Recruitment Consultants in the Hong Kong office, we are also interested in receiving applications for Recruitment Consultants, Senior Recruitment Consultants and Administrators for our offices in UK.
Applications with full CV stating preferred location, availability & desired salary to be made in the strictest confidence via the Maxim Recruitment website or by email to email@example.com
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary and commission structure is available to the successful individual
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend