Recruitment ConsultantRef MAX8727 Job Posted 10/06/2019 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Leicester Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Katie Keenan
Maxim Recruitment is opening a new office in Clarendon Park, Leicester.
We are employing Recruitment Consultants at all levels of recruitment experience to manage new and existing professional/technical divisions in the booming construction recruitment sector in UK.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are keen to work alongside and learn from our recruitment professionals, who have over twelve years of success recruiting in the construction industry.
The position would suit applicants with confidence, ambition and a collaborative attitude. This recruitment consultant job offers a market leading bonus scheme, which recognises hard work and rewards recruitment consultants who achieve worthy results.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work in a small, supportive team alongside experienced recruitment consultants. Using your attributes and the skills and experience of the team, you will:
- Candidate source, interview and manage through the recruitment process
- Identify business leads and develop such leads to grow the client base - with a view to eventually establishing a sector of new clients solely managed by yourself
- Provide excellent service when liaising with clients to understand job descriptions and client requirements
- Write up and market detailed job vacancies
- Establish and develop a network of contacts within a specialist niche of the construction sector via effective networking
- Read relevant trade press regularly and share industry knowledge with colleagues
- Manage multiple job vacancies and candidate searches at any one time
The office culture at Maxim Recruitment is one of collaboration, learning and shared success. Recruitment Consultants who feel over-managed by petty KPIs and inflexible managers at corporate recruitment companies are welcome to get in touch to experience first-hand how a role in a recruitment company should be – educational, progressive, team-spirited and financially very rewarding!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in recruitment or the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- We are happy to train people as recruitment consultants who have worked in other sales related roles
- We are happy to convert recruitment consultants who have worked in other recruitment sectors to work successfully in the construction sector
- We will consider new graduates for this recruitment consultant role
The most important thing at Maxim Recruitment is that you are a team player. You must show a committed, hardworking & professional approach. You must be dedicated to learn on the job and be enthusiastic about becoming more independent through training and over time.
New graduates, those with some work experience and those with previous recruitment experience are invited to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Suitable applicants will be literate, degree qualified (or equivalent) and have solid IT skills. You will demonstrate the ability to develop strong sales and marketing skills.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
At Maxim Recruitment we recruit only managerial level construction and property professionals into permanent roles. We find jobs for local nationals in the UK and recruit international candidates for clients worldwide. Maxim Recruitment is proud to be on the Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for many of the biggest names in the national & international construction and property industry in the UK, Hong Kong/Asia, North America and the Middle East.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous salary based on experience and capability
- Bonus system based on involvement in monthly revenue generated
- Mentorship and full ongoing training / probation programme with a performance and pay review after 3 months
- Conferencing, networking events and online training
- Encouragement to utilise, develop and strengthen your own skills within a collaborative working environment
- 5 day working week
- Working Hours 8.30 – 5.30pm
- Generous Leave + Public Holidays
PLEASE NOTE: We will consider favourably applicants who wish to agree flexible working hours and/or part time working hours.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend