Regional Director, Commercial, ContractsRef MAX8768 Job Posted 25/10/2019 Region Singapore Location Singapore Salary Highly Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
An exciting and dynamic commercial, contracts and dispute resolution services consultancy is seeking to appoint a Regional Director to spearhead its Singapore /SE Asia operation.
Reporting to the Executive Director in Sydney, you will be based full time in Singapore and fully responsible for establishing and developing the SE Asia operation from its Singapore hub including work winning, resourcing, delivery and overall P&L.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish, lead,develop and manage the business
- Work winning will be one of your main areas of work through contacts already established by the company and also your own
- Oversee numerous staff and be responsible for the process of seconding these staff out to your key clients in the area
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of staff
- You will be responsible for the training and supervision of members of staff
- Develop existing procedures/systems to match the Best Practice within the Asia Pacific market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Should have an existing network of clients and connections within Singapore and across SE Asia
- Individual will be hungry and motivated to develop a regional office from scratch
- Focus for work will be clean/dirty claims and Expert Witness assignments
- Can be from either a quantum or delay background
- Experience in preparing claims and as an Expert Witness and drafting and preparing material for formal disputes (expert reports and supporting material etc)
- Will probably suit an individual who has reached a glass ceiling in a larger consultancy
- Sound commercial management experience in a senior position with contractor, employer or consultant is essential
- Proven track record of winning works
- Client facing, proactive and confident
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- FRICS qualified or equivalent
- Additional qualifications such as an MSc in construction Law , LLM or FCIArb
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This recently established boutique service provider is an exciting and rewarding business to be connected with right now! Headquartered in Sydney Australia and founded by like-minded British Quantity Surveyors passionate about their profession and the value that contractor’s QS’s bring to building and infrastructure Projects wherever they are in the World. You will be an integral part of their journey to extend their footprint into Singapore and throughout SE Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very attractive and benefits package is available to the successful candidate including a profit related bonus scheme and longer term the potential for equity subject to performance
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend