Registered Safety OfficerRef MAX8937 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Airport Area, Lantau, Hong Kong Salary HK$35K- HK$45K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 11/05/2020 Status Live
Our client has recently secured the award for a specialist intelligent airfield lighting contract on the HK Airport and they are looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Registered Safety Officer with airports or major public facilities experience preferably in building services and building works.
You will initially be based in the client's head office in Tsuen Wan then transfer to to the project office on HK Airport after 1 year.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop health & safety plans for client approval
- Conduct regular walk through inspections of construction areas, and write up Potential Risk review report on projects addressing HSE, contracting and insurance aspects
- Responsible for technical work of projects in achieve compliance with company’s HSE standards and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for implementation of field and office HSE program & occupational safety and health regulation in preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards in workplace
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years of relevant safety management experience preferably on airports or major public building facilities
- BSc/Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- Registered Safety Officer in Labour Department, HKSAR
- Holder of valid first aider certificate preferable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a global solutions provider for intelligent airfield information systems. They have secured a major contract on HK Airport and now building their project team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available for the successful candidate
- Senior HSE Manager Tin Shui Wai - Highly Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend