Registered Safety OfficerRef MAX8961 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong Salary HK$35-HK$40K/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 01/07/2020 Status Live
One of the most important jobs in construction sector in Hong Kong right now! Our client is looking to appoint at the earliest opportunity a competent and energetic Registered Safety Officer with buildings, E&M construction experience.
You will be based in the project site office near TKO.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct site safety inspection and incidents/accident investigations.
- Provide periodically tool box talk, induction training and training programming.
- Prepare safety report, meeting minutes and safety promotion.
- Prepare, implement, maintain, monitor and review all site safety matters.
- Prepare materials/documentations for internal and external Safety Audit and ISO Certification.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years experience in site safety (building, E&M, construction)
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Cantonese.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing.
- Holder of First Aid Certificate and valid driving license is an advantage.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- Graduated in secondary school with Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or related disciplines
- Registered Safety Officer in Labour Department, HKSAR
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major global waste, water, and waste to energy services provider. With offices across China, Asia and the west, it strives to provide sustainable solutions to its clients.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia. Maxim has been requested to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this opportunity which is possibly one of the most important construction contractor jobs in the city right now with the safety management being such a top priority.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend