Risk ManagerRef MAX8969 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Kwun Tong, Hong Kong Salary HK$65K - HK$100K neg Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 04/08/2020 Status Live
One of a number of top construction contractor jobs we are recruiting for, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented Risk Manager with experience in major projects risk management to join a top tier contractor in Hong Kong.
Large scale buildings projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate the capture, analysis and proactive management of risks and opportunities across the programme
- Provide a Risk Management Plan providing early warning of any matter that may impact adversely the programme, cost, quality, and other key aspects of the works.
- Identify all risks relevant to the works throughout the design, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning stages.
- Prepare and update the risk register on a regular basis
- Attend risk meetings
- Ensure mitigation measures for the risk are implemented
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have extensive Construction Risk Management experience
- Expertise in the application of sophisticated qualitative and quantatative risk management methods within a complex construction project
- MIRM and a recognised risk management qualification (International Certificate in Risk Management).
Engineering based degree or equivalent;
Chartered is preferable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a civil construction, engineering and property development business providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia.
From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!
Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes. The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region.
Maxim has been requested to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity. Construction careers dont get any better than this!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits are available for the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend