Summary of Safety Supervisor Job Vacancy - Jordan (Hong Kong)
Our client seeks experienced Safety Supervisors to join their expanding team in Hong Kong working on one of the largest structural steel projects in the region. An excellent role with a company that is offering a great package and excellent working environment for the right candidate who possesses experience in structural steel and site based projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be expected to execute and maintain the Health and Safety Management System of the project’s division.
- Make sure the offices and the project construction sites comply with the safety standards at all times.
- Any major accidents that occur will be investigated by you and reported accordingly.
- Conduct high risk method statement audits and also to organize drills in preparation for possible incidents.
- Give knowledgeable advice to senior management and others regarding health and safety issues.
- Ensure smoothly progression of projects and in accordance to local OHS standards and regulations
- Manage site teams of ongoing projects and build liaison with client
- Monitor daily operations on site and identify any potential risks
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant safety experience in rail projects is much preferred
- Environmental management experience is advantageous
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering with safety capacity
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an Australian based specialist contractor dealing with works involving structural steel construction, fabrication, design engineering and project management. They have offices all over Australia, Singapore, Macau and Hong Kong. This is a bright opportunity with plenty of room for development.